1) The conveyor belt gap stops or stops:
- Check whether there is a shortage of materials when the machine is stopped at intervals, and automatically start the machine after replenishment.
- Stop the machine to check whether the power supply including the power supply part, the motor or the governor is normal.
2) The carton cannot be sucked down:
- Whether the carton is neatly placed.
- Whether the carton is pasted together.
- Whether the air pressure of the suction head is normal.
3) After the carton is sucked down, it does not form or pops out at the mouth of the feeding template:
- Check whether the carton is too hard.
- Check whether the position of the guide rod for placing the carton and the box feeding template is not correct.
- Check whether the small hook spring at the rear of the box feeding template is deformed.
- Check whether the height of the suction head of the suction box and the box feeding track is correct.
4) The manual can’t be sucked down:
- Whether the instruction manual is deformed, causing the suction head to not suck.
- Whether the suction head gas is parallel to the instruction manual.
- Whether the width and size of the paper in the manual are different, the error must be within 1mm. The adjustment of the stacking position of the manual should be 0.5mm away from the inner edge when the suction head rises to the highest position.
- The small hook above the suction head of the origami machine moves too early. Generally, the small hook should be inserted into the gap between the paper and the paper before the suction head is about to descend. The height of the small hook is adjusted by taking the air head to be at the highest position and 0.5mm away from it.
5) The paper rebounds during the suction process of the manual:
- The supporting foot action of the manual is too early, and the manual is taken away by the supporting foot before it is pulled down. The position of the support foot is suitable so that it does not touch the sucked manual when it is backed up, and it returns to the highest position before the paper pick notch wheel pulls the paper.
- Whether the speed of the suction head and the paper picking notch wheel are consistent. The suction head should descend first, and then the front of the pick notch wheel just presses against the paper.
6) The manual is not folded well:
- Check whether the paper is deformed and bent, and whether there are burrs.
- Check whether there are foreign objects in the fence board, blocking the paper.
- The gap between the opening of the fence board and the folding stick is too large, causing the paper to come out.
- Whether the gap between the folding sticks is too large to hold the paper. Adjust the adjusting screws at both ends of the folding stick to make the gap smaller. If the folding stick has been used for too long and is worn out, the folding stick must be replaced.
7) The manual is not evenly folded:
- Check and adjust the front and rear positions of the inner baffles of the fence board to achieve the required folding size.
8) There are rolls and creases after the manual is folded:
- Whether the gap between the baffle and the folding stick is too large. Adjust the middle position of the baffle and the folding stick.
- If the middle position of the baffle and the folding stick has been adjusted and there is still a large gap, remove the positioning pin on the baffle and readjust it until the paper cannot be fed in the gap.
9) The manual in the fence board is stuck:
- Whether the paper feeding gap of the folding stick is too large and the paper feeding is weak. The adjustment method is the same as above.
- The installation position of the lower half of the fence board is too long than the guide plate with the arc above it, so that the paper cannot enter the folding stick below. Loosen all the fixing screws on the fence board, adjust the board back, but not shorter than the guide board above, it should be 1-3mm longer than the guide board. If it is shorter than the guide plate, the manual may go directly into the lower folding stick without folding.