Automatic Photoelectric Tracking Labeling Machine Introduction to the parameters of the sticker machine:
1. Labeling speed: The speed of peeling off the surface sheet needs to be synchronized with the speed of the conveying line to keep the labeling without wrinkling (the length of the labeling has been set);
2. Peeling length: the distance between the single detachment point and the peeling port under the stop state of the face sheet after manual bidding;
3. Length of face sheet: The general size of face sheet length is 100mm/130mm/150mm/180mm, and the face sheet needs to be calibrated when changing the face sheet size;
4. Box model: For each type of carton, we can set the corresponding parameters in advance. When operating the machine, we only need to select the corresponding box type, and the corresponding parameters can be automatically retrieved. Changing the carton model does not need to be reset. parameters, convenient and quick;
5. Labeling position: detect the photoelectric switch of the carton, start timing after the carton is detected, and when the time is up, the sheet will be issued, and the position of the sheet on the carton can be adjusted by adjusting the time;
6. Folding delay time: as an optional function, for the 90-degree folding angle of the carton whose size is smaller than the size of the face sheet, the action of the cylinder driven brush is used to complete the folding, and the folding action is adjusted by time;
7. Return of the folded label: the return time of the folded label cylinder;
8. Push-down delay: as an optional function, for the box-shaped design that needs to be attached to the side of the carton from the carton sealing machine, the air cylinder is used to push the carton down 90 degrees, and the push-down action is adjusted by time;
9. Push down and return: the time for pushing down the cylinder to return.
(1) Stacked label (do not cut the backing paper), single row, label interval 2-3mm,;
(2) Margin between label and release paper: 2-3mm;
(3) Label backing paper material: Glassine backing paper;
(4) Label die-cutting accuracy: +0.2mm, can not cut the bottom paper (to prevent the label from being broken);
(5) Label stacking thickness: 100 mm.