Automatic Heat Shrink Packaging Machine Features:
Link – 6040 PE film heat shrinkable packaging machine adopts advanced spiral wind technology, through the contraction packaging machine furnace chamber heat shrinkable packaging products, the whole process of sustainable mass packing, can according to need to matching the front-end power feed line and back-end without power storage platform furnace cavity, hot air circulation system can reduce the heating time in furnace thermodynamic cycle continuously, the heat insulating fiber material effectively reduce heat flow Loss, the temperature of the production workshop is not affected by a large amount of power saving, high energy efficiency around air direction and bottom air flow can be adjusted to the basic configuration of roller conveyor belt, can be equipped with stainless steel or iron chloride according to the requirements of the product.
· Manufactured with international advanced technology and imported parts and electrical components, the whole body is thickened;
· Application of electronic governor speed control, digital display computer intelligent temperature control, small temperature difference; Stable and reliable, low noise, long life;
· Heat shrinkable film machine adopts foreign advanced spiral air transport technology to heat products evenly;
· Large air volume fan, the product is cooled and finalized rapidly after heat shrinkage;
· Equipped with “cuff type packaging machine” and automatic sealing and cutting machine of edge sealing model, the packaging is more automatic;
· According to the product size PE film heat shrink machine size can be customized non-standard;
· Independent heating zone and cooling zone, more reasonable structure;
· It can be operated independently or used with automatic packaging line;
· Shrinkable packaging machine products can be sealed, moisture-proof, anti-impact, suitable for multiple items wrapped packaging and tray packaging;
Scope of application:
PE film heat shrink packaging machine is suitable for all kinds of mineral water, beer, cosmetics, printing, electronic appliances, carton and other products single packaging or combination packaging, suitable for mass production.