Shrink Tunnel Packing Machine Features:
Link – 4525 constant temperature heat shrinkable film machine adopts advanced spiral wind technology, through the contraction packaging machine furnace chamber heat shrinkable packaging products, the whole process of sustainable mass packing, can according to need to matching the front-end power feed line and back-end without power storage platform, hot air circulation system can reduce the heating time in furnace thermodynamic cycle continuously, the heat insulating fiber material effectively reduce heat loss, production Workshop temperature is not affected by a large amount of power saving, high energy efficiency left and right air direction and bottom air flow can be adjusted to the basic configuration of roller conveyor belt, can be equipped with stainless steel or iron chloride according to product requirements.
· Manufactured with international advanced technology and imported parts and electrical components, the whole body is thickened;
● Application of electronic governor speed control, digital display computer intelligent temperature control, small temperature difference; Stable and reliable, low noise, long life;
· Heat shrinkable film machine adopts foreign advanced spiral air transport technology, with excellent shrinkage effect;
· Equipped with “L” belt conveyor automatic sealing and cutting machine, more automatic packaging;
· According to the product size, the size of heat shrink packaging machine can be customized non-standard;
· Daily workload can be up to 20,000 to 30,000 pieces, suitable for large batch production;
· It can be operated independently or used with automatic packaging line;
· Shrinkable packaging machine products can be sealed, moisture-proof, anti-impact, suitable for multiple items wrapped packaging and tray packaging;
Scope of application:
Heat shrink film machine is suitable for all kinds of CD, DVD, cosmetics, electronic products, printing, color box, greeting cards, small electrical appliances, photo albums, photo frames, picture frames and other products single packaging or combination packaging, suitable for mass production.