Packaging that saves
Packaging savings can be realized in a number of areas, including:
- Improve packaging efficiency,
- Reduce packaging material costs
- Increase your company's use of green packaging options
- Reduce packaging waste
- Reduce downtime and increase productivity
Our knowledgeable and experienced packaging experts work with customer service teams and factory-trained technicians to develop turnkey packaging automation solutions for your business.
Packaging Programs and Initiatives
Link Packaging drives savings initiatives by developing consumer-focused programs to improve packaging processes and understand the efficiency of packaging equipment. Your packaging expert will work with you to determine which of our Plan a packaging solution that suits you. Every packaging expert has a comprehensive understanding of all the plans we offer,and will help you find the most cost- effective solution.
What to expect from your consultation
Our packaging experts will help identify any area where Link Packaging can help you improve the efficiency of your packaging operations and increase your business ROI.
- Add packaging automation or semi-automation to your packaging solution
- Reduce damage with protective packaging
- Substitute packaging materials to save costs and improve material waste
- Increased use of environmentally friendly packaging products and sustainable packaging
With extensive industry experience, our packaging experts understand various markets and business areas and the impact of packaging on their products. Our packaging experts provide consulting in the following areas:
- Industrial Manufacturing Packaging
- Production packaging
- Third Party Logistics Support
- Food processing packaging
- Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Craft Beer Packaging
Once your packaging solution is complete and your custom packaging solution has been implemented, Link Packaging's team of experts will work with you to ensure your packaging equipment operations are running at peak performance.
Our dedicated customer service team and service technicians will assist you with:
- Packaging supplies replenishment or new product inquiry
- New Equipment Installation Training
- Equipment maintenance and packaging machine accessories requirements